• Handcrafted by us from 100 % recycled HDPE plastic.
• Each ring has a unique pattern that is only found on that particular ring, which means that every ring is one of a kind.
• Can be worn on any finger and are also stackable. Mix and match with our other colors, or even other types of rings (we don't judge).
• Totally waterproof so you’ll never have to take them off.
• Free climate-compensated shipping directly to your door.
Not sure about your ring size?
Visit our page size guide where we help you find your correct ring size.
Our rings are crafted from a unique source of material: plastic waste in the form of lids from PET bottle and milk jug. We upcycle this plastic and turn it into Solus-rings that can be used and loved for a very long time. Thereby making use of materials that would otherwise go to waste. For more information on our commitment to sustainability, take a look at our blog post Sustainability & Upcycling.
Shop with confidence: We offer a 30-day right to return from the day you receive your package. More information can be found under the terms page.
100% recycled plastic
Made by hand in Sweden
Every ring is unique
Free shipping over €25
Handmade of 100% recycled plastic
We transform local trash into sustainable beauty by collecting, cleaning, melting and then moulding the plastic into long living jewelry.
Don't know your size? Watch this!
- TJTilde J.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingOliveRated 5 out of 5 starsÄlskar dem!
Klimatsmart och designen är too die for.
- NLNathalie L.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingSkyRated 5 out of 5 starsStötta ett gammalt UF
Coola och unika ringar som stack ut + att ni vart ett gammal UF-företag
- LALinda A.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingLavenderRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely rings
I really love these rings! I ordered several now and I'm in love with all of them. Every day I match a different ring with my outfit.
It would help if there were different sizes though. They fit great, but I'm kinda missing size 17.5, I think the rings would be more accessible to more people. Maybe in the future! Looking forward to more rings and colours and designs. Keep up the good work!